Home / Casino Gaming Division / Operations
Casino Gaming Executive Search in Operations
We have completed searches for a wide array of Casino Gaming industry clients including:
- Cordish Companies
- Stations Casinos, Inc.
- Penn National
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel
- Muckleshoot Casino
- Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Tule River Indian Tribe
- Snoqualmie Tribe
- House Advantage
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Casino Gaming Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key operations positions. Our placements include positions such as Vice President, Director of Slot Operations or Slot Manager, Vice President, Director of Table Games or Table Games Manager, Vice President, Director of Casino Operations, Director of Casino Analysis / Slot Performance, Chief Operations Officer (COO), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), General Manager (GM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), Corporate Vice President, Director of Gaming Operations and President.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
President and CEO - East
We completed a search for a multi-property, small cap, and publicly-held company. The successful candidate reports to Board of Directors and had the ability to develop and execute a strategic plan to create meaningful growth in shareholder value. In addition, they had a successful track record managing multi-property casinos and public company experience as well as in casino opening.
Chief Operations Officer – California
The successful candidate had over three years as General Manager or Director of Operations at larger property and is responsible for Gaming, Food and Beverage, Marketing and Sales, and Facilities. They report to the CEO, who is very involved in expansion of property.
We completed a search for a new 125,000 square foot casino located in the Central US with 3,000 slots, 110 tables, six restaurants and a hotel. We placed an experienced General Manager with over ten years General Manager experience, a stable work history and start-up experience. A publicly held gaming company manages this property.
Qualities of a Great Operations Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing casino operations executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in specific operations disciplines
- Ability to meet or exceed targets through planning and time management
- Experience developing strategies that enhance revenue and control exspense
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and identify, develop, and implement solutions for improved performance
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders- including owners, investors, managers, and employees
- Ability to pay tremendous attention to detail
- Demonstrated unyielding commitment to customer service
- Proven track record of imagination, vision, innovation, and energy