Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ CBD practice recruits within the Sales segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key sales functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Experience selling food, pharmaceuticals, or nutraceuticals
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current or prospective customers, brokers, distributors, and retailers
- Works with business partners to identify, develop, and implement solutions for improved sales and brand-building
- Experience and expertise in sales channels and classes of trade
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 55 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful CBD Sales Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
Vice President of Sales
A highly regarded CBD leader on the West Coast was our client for this Vice President of Sales search. The position is responsible for planning and implementing strategies to achieve the Company’s sales goals. The Vice President of Sales also ensures that their team delivers profitable growth. Our placed candidate had over 20 years of sales experience.
We placed the Sales Manager for a manufacturer of cannabinoid isolates and distillates in the Los Angeles area. The Sales Manager establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business and retain current business for the company. Our placed candidate maintains a robust sales funnel for the company.
We Can Fill Your Sales Roles in the CBD Industry
- Corporate Director of Sales
- Corporate Vice President of Sales
- Director of Customer Service and Sales Administration
- Director of Retail Sales
- Director of Sales
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- National Sales Account Executive
- Regional Director of Sales
- Regional Sales Manager
- Regional Vice President of Sales
- Sales Account Executive
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Senior Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Business Development
- Vice President of Retail Sales
- Vice President of Sales
- Western Regional Sales Manager