Food and Beverage Executive Search in Engineering
Bristol Associates’ Food & Beverage Manufacturing division is a leader in placing top candidates in engineering executive positions in food industry jobs nationwide. Our practice recruits for Retail including consumer packaged foods within grocery, club, mass merchandise, drug and specialty channels. In addition, we also specialize in Foodservice and Industrial Ingredients.
We have completed searches for a wide array of industry clients including:
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Odwalla Juices (Coca-Cola)
- Ready Pac Produce
- Monster Beverage Co.
- POM Wonderful
- Rich Foods
- Natural Balance (Big Heart Pet Products)
- Unilever–Best Foods
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Food and Beverage Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of Engineering positions including Director of Engineering, Project Engineer, Maintenance Manager, and Electrical Engineer.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
Qualities of a Great Engineering and Maintenance Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing food and beverage executives, we know what makes a great Engineering executive. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated strong analytical aptitude and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to translate complex technical terms into plain English and communicate verbally with client and colleagues
- Experience innovating new ways of developing systems and the ability to make exsiting processes work more efficiently
- Proven math and technical skills, including complex calculations and comprehension of a multitude of computer programs