Food and Beverage Executive Search in Finance
Bristol Associates’ Food & Beverage Manufacturing division is a leader in placing top candidates in finance management and executive positions in food industry jobs nationwide. Our practice recruits for Retail including consumer packaged foods within grocery, club, mass merchandise, drug and specialty channels. In addition, we also specialize in Foodservice and Industrial Ingredients.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Odwalla Juices (Coca-Cola)
- Ready Pac Produce
- Monster Beverage Co.
- POM Wonderful
- Rich Foods
- Natural Balance (Big Heart Pet Products)
- Unilever–Best Foods
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Food and Beverage Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of finance positions including Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Finance, Corporate Controller and Plant Controller.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President, Finance
The candidate’s responsibilities for finance, board reporting, workman’s comp, and insurance, for a fast-growing entrepreneurial frozen ethnic foods company.
The successful candidate was placed in a leading manufacturer of Asian food products to be responsible for the financial and accounting matters of the company.
Qualities of a Great Finance Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing food and beverage executives, we know what makes a great finance executive. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- The ability to implement and follow rigorous accounting policy
- Ability to spot trends
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication
- Ability to pay tremendous attention to detail
- Demonstrated track record of challenging management decisions, as well as questioning numbers and assumptions
- Ability to draft reports that are accurate, descriptive, comprehensive and incisive