Food and Beverage Executive Search in Production and Operations
Bristol Associates’ Food & Beverage Manufacturing division is a leader in placing top candidates in production & operations management and executive positions in food industry jobs nationwide. Our practice recruits for Retail including consumer packaged foods within grocery, club, mass merchandise, drug and specialty channels. In addition, we also specialize in Food Service and Industrial Ingredients.
We have completed searches for a wide array of industry clients including:
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Odwalla Juices (Coca-Cola)
- Ready Pac Produce
- Monster Beverage Co.
- POM Wonderful
- Rich Foods
- Natural Balance (Big Heart Pet Products)
- Unilever–Best Foods
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Food and Beverage Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of Production & Operations positions including VP Operations, Operations Director, Plant Manager and Production Manager.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
Vice President of Operations
Qualities of a Great Plant Operations and Production Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing food and beverage executives, we know what makes a great Plant Operations and Production executive. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Experience in capacity planning and control, supply chain management, and new product and service development
- Ability to manage technology, projects, and quality for operations
- Demonstrated track record in human resource management in operations and managing technological and organizational change
- Demonstrated track record in operations strategy, planning, scheduling, and control
- Ability to successfully implement plant location, design, and layout
- Proven track record with supplier and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated attention to sustainability