Home / Food and Beverage Division / Quality Assurance
Food and Beverage Executive Search in Quality Assurance
Bristol Associates’ Food & Beverage Manufacturing division is a leader in placing top candidates in quality assurance management and executive positions in food industry jobs nationwide. Our practice recruits for Retail including consumer packaged foods within grocery, club, mass merchandise, drug and specialty channels. In addition, we also specialize in Foodservice and Industrial Ingredients. Our practice is led by Vice President David Alford.
We have completed searches for a wide array of industry clients including:
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Odwalla Juices (Coca-Cola)
- Ready Pac Produce
- Monster Beverage Co.
- POM Wonderful
- Rich Foods
- Natural Balance (Big Heart Pet Products)
- Unilever–Best Foods
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Food and Beverage Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of quality assurance positions including Vice President of Quality Assurance (Plant and/or Corporate), Director of Quality Assurance (Plant and/or Corporate), and Quality Assurance Manager.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
Vice President of Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Manager
We placed a QA/QC Manager in Oregon for a CBD company who will maintain and support procedures to ensure the compliance of all products and packaging. He/she will supervise QC staff and gather and maintain data for raw materials and production batches, ensuring GMP and customer compliance. They will also perform and monitor product stability studies, as well as prepare accurate, complete documentation in a timely manner, as necessary.
Qualities of a Great Quality Assurance Exective
With over 50 years of experience placing food and beverage executives, we know what makes a great Plant Operations and Production executive. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Communication and time management skills
- Technical and analytical skills
- Ability to determine, negotiate, and implement in-house quality procedures, standards, and specifications
- Experience with setting customer service standards and assessing customer requirements
- Ability to specify quality requirement of raw materials with suppliers
- Ability to investigate and set standards for health and safety
- Demonstrated track record of ensuring compliance with manufacturing standards at both the national and international levels