Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Ambulatory
Bristol Associates’ Hospital and Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key ambulatory positions.
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals, medical centers, and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital and Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in positions such as Director, Manager, and Ambulatory Care Nursing.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Examples of Positions Placed
Our Hospital & Healthcare division has placed successful candidates in executive positions.
Below is a sampling of positions placed.
The Controller was placed in a Los Angeles based, non-profit healthcare facility with two locations. The position will oversee the monthly accounting closes of healthcare entities to ensure that monthly financial statements are complete and accurate. The candidate will assist department managers and administrators to ensure that expenses are coded properly.
Qualities of a Great Ambulatory Nurse
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated medical practice or clinic management experience
- Proven passion for service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of Studer principles and Press-Ganey
- Ability to lead, mentor, and affect change in a friendly manner
- RN degree may be required, as is a bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare area. However, a master’s is generally preferred, with five years experience in ambulatory/clinic management