Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ Healthcare practice recruits within the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key certified nurse midwife (CNM), certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA), clinical nurse specialist (CNS), and nurse practitioner (NP) functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Master’s or doctoral degree in nursing
- Experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Passed a national certification exam
- Success providing specialty care that emphasizes health promotion, disease prevention, and diagnosis and management of acute and chronic diseases
- Provides direct care services such as: obtaining a patient history; providing a complete or focused physical examination; ordering, conducting, and interpreting diagnostics and laboratory tests; prescription of pharmacological agents and non-pharmacological therapies; patient and family education; and dealing with social, economic, and ethical issues within the scope of a health care provider
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Join the Many Healthcare Companies That Have Filled Their Roles with Bristol Associates
Our Satisfied Clients Love to Share Their Experiences Working with Bristol Associates
“We had a very hard-to-fill position and after an exhaustive search on our part, we could not find anyone. I contacted Bristol Associates and within a few days we had three strong candidates and we were able to fill the position with a quality candidate. I was impressed with the way our consultant understood our needs and could pinpoint people who exactly fit our needs.”
“I can’t say enough good things about Bristol Associates. The firm recruited me for my most recent position and I couldn’t be happier. The position was a perfect fit for me and the organization. Their professionalism and expertise are superb!”
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 50 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful Healthcare Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
A nonprofit Level II acute care medical facility was our client for this completed search. Our candidate who filled the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner role is responsible for implementing a start-up Pediatric Hospitality Program.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We completed the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner search for a private nonprofit medical facility. Our placed candidate provides patient assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans in the psychiatric unit.
Clinical Nurse Specialist of Medical-Surgical ICU
Our client is a 500+ bed, nationally renowned medical center in Southern California. The CNS of MICU provides the classic components of the role: practitioner, educator, administrator, consultant, and researcher. Our placed candidate is a seasoned, experienced CNS with clinical experience.
We Can Fill Your Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Roles in the Healthcare Industry
- Adult Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Chief Advanced Care Practitioner
- Clinical Midwife
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife
- Oncology Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Public Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner