Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ Healthcare practice recruits within the Behavioral Health segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key behavioral health and psychology functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Directs several inpatient units and outpatient programs treating adult, adolescents, and children
- Excellent working relationships with psychiatrists, therapists, hospital, and nursing leadership personnel
- Success in budget and staffing management
- Creates collaborative partnerships with hospital and nursing administration colleagues and physicians
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Join the Many Healthcare Companies That Have Filled Their Roles with Bristol Associates
Our Satisfied Clients Love to Share Their Experiences Working with Bristol Associates
“We had a very hard-to-fill position and after an exhaustive search on our part, we could not find anyone. I contacted Bristol Associates and within a few days we had three strong candidates and we were able to fill the position with a quality candidate. I was impressed with the way our consultant understood our needs and could pinpoint people who exactly fit our needs.”
“I can’t say enough good things about Bristol Associates. The firm recruited me for my most recent position and I couldn’t be happier. The position was a perfect fit for me and the organization. Their professionalism and expertise are superb!”
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 55 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful Healthcare Behavioral Health Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
We completed the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner search for a private nonprofit medical facility. Our placed candidate provides patient assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans in the psychiatric unit.
Director of Behavioral Health
We placed the Director of Behavioral Health for a rural, full service acute care hospital. Our placed candidate oversees inpatient units and outpatient programs treating adults, adolescents, and children.
Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health
An established and award-winning healthcare provider in California was our client for this completed search. The Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health oversees the nurse managers in the Behavioral Health unit. Our placed candidate provides operational administration for nursing and patient care.
We Can Fill Your Behavioral Health Roles in the Healthcare Industry
- Administrative Director, Behavioral Health
- Behavioral Health and Wellness Director
- Behavioral Health Clinical Director
- Behavioral Health Manager
- Behavioral Health Program Director
- Clinical Manager, Mental Health
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Behavioral Health
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Mental Health
- Director of Ambulatory Behavioral Health
- Director of Behavioral Health
- Director of Behavioral Health Programs and Services
- Director of Mental Health
- Director, Adult Behavioral Health
- Executive Director of Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Clinic Manager
- Nurse Educator, Behavioral Health
- Social Work Director of Behavioral Health
- Vice President of Social and Behavioral Health