Home / Hospital Healthcare Division / Women’s Health
Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Women’s Health
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals and medical centers, and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital Healthcare Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key Labor and Delivery, Maternal Child, and Women’s Health and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) positions. Our placements include positions such as Director, Women’s Health Services, Director, Maternal Child Health, Manager, Labor and Delivery, Manager, Mother-Baby, Manager, NICU, CNS Women’s Health, CNS NICU, and OB NP.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Qualities of a Great Labor and Delivery, Maternal Child’s Health, Women’s Health and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) Nurse
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated success in improving patient satisfaction scores
- Proficiency in budget & staffing management
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with hospital & nursing administration colleagues and physician partners
- BSN and/or MSN required for Manager or Director positions
- MSN required for CNS and NP positions