Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of fresh, healthy meals.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (local candidates only)
The Assistant Production Plant Manager is responsible for managing plant operations, including kitchen, assembly lines, warehouse, coolers, walk-ins, maintenance and facilities. In addition, he/she will manage production activities across multiple shifts and departments to manufacture products that meet established quality, customer service, food safety, innovation, sanitation and cost metrics consistent with schedules and policies. They will implement manufacturing processes as directed by the team and acts as the process authority in all areas of the plant.
He/she will supervise staging, cooking, chilling, storing, assembly of all manufactured products in a timely manner, according to required specifications. The Assistant Production Plant Manager will ensure that all manufacturing equipment is in proper working condition and will ensure compliance with facility and department safety rules, Health Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Policies.
- Five + years of food manufacturing experience in production and plant management
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and documentation or governmental regulations
- Understanding of Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Policies
* Great opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|