Our client is a manufacturer in the Los Angeles area.
We are searching for a Client Service Manager for a manufacturing operation in the Los Angeles area. He/she will review, change and improve processes where necessary to facilitate continuous departmental improvement in line with enhancing customer experience and organizational efficiency. In addition, this person will continuously evaluate, identify and support opportunities to drive process improvements that will increase accurate output from the Customer Service team. Accurately compile and generate reports as they relate to customer service. They will also coordinate sales/customer service activities between customers, sales and the company, as well as on-board and help train new employees in company procedures, systems, safety guidelines and all departmental work processes.
- BA/BS degree
- RPC-Pallet-Supply chain background
- 5+ years of experience managing a team with 10+ years in Customer Service, with a demonstrated track record
- Experience managing workforce planning processes and training in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Minimum 20 – 25% of time spent traveling by airplane
* Special opportunity to join an established, highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|