Our client is a fast-growing manufacturer of fresh, healthy meals.
Location: Los Angeles, CA (relocation assistance available)
The Commercialization Director will collaborate closely with the R&D and Manufacturing teams to ensure all products are able to be executed to the highest degree of quality and consistency. They will oversee the management of core products, working cross functionally with R&D, Supply Chain, Production, FSQA, Marketing, and all sales channels to ensure project timelines are met and product launches are successful.
He/she will oversee new product launch management, process optimization and project management and will work with the Supply Chain and Manufacturing teams to ensure new product recipes and formulations can be efficiently scaled up to manufacturing processes and quality requirements. This person will also perform scale-up trials for further development of formulas, preparation instructions, quality standards, physical analytic standards, yields and time studies. In addition, they will work with cross-functional teams to develop accurate and detailed cost projections/analysis for new products.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred (Engineering, Operations Management, Food Science, Chemistry, or related field preferred)
- Must have experience with fresh prepared food manufacturing
- Three + years of product commercialization experience
- Three + years of project management experience
- FSQA experience, or food science experience preferred
* Great opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|