Our client is a Midwest based hotel corporation that owns and operates destination resorts and recreation facilities. They have a portfolio of leading resorts located in three states. The company is privately held, well financed, and a long term profitable enterprise. Relocation to the upper Midwest would be required.
We are searching for a Corporate Director of Finance to manage all aspects of accounting, reporting, and operational analysis and internal control for the portfolio. He or she will help establish strategic plans and provide leadership and support to the management team. The Corporate Director of Finance will demonstrate a personal philosophy of life and work ethic compatible with the principles and image of the enterprise. The position will report to the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
- BA/BS in Accounting required. CPA, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Director of Finance/CFO of a complex, hotel/resort.
- Demonstrated success managing complex multi-entity financial and accounting issues.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- A “roll up the sleeves” mentality, and a can do attitude.
- Independent branded hotel experience would be highly valued.
COMPENSATION: Six Figure Salary Plus Bonus and Benefits
Note: The location features high quality of life, great education, and a very affordable cost of living.
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Hotels & Resorts|