Special opportunity to join a long-established, highly-regarded category leader.
- Budgeting, forecasting, account reconciliation and profit and loss reporting.
- Oversee all accounting activities related to income auditing, accounts payable processing, accounts receivable collection, tax compliance and payroll.
- Manage and provide on-going training to accounting personnel.
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field (Master’s preferred).
- 7+ years’ financial management experience.
- Strong knowledge of project-based accounting software.
* Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|