Our client is a bakery in the Los Angeles area.
The Maintenance & Engineering Manager will provide the overall leadership and direction for facility maintenance personnel allowing for a safe, efficient operating environment by directing installation, maintenance, and repair of machines, tools, equipment, facility, waste water, refrigeration and electrical systems in a food processing environment for several processing and distribution facilities. He/she will also prepare and implement a maintenance budget and approve all maintenance expenditures within approval limits.
- 5 to 10 years of maintenance management experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Preferred, but not required–A Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in a technical field (a combination of relative experience & education will be considered)
- Proficient understanding of PLC programming and troubleshooting (Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, DeltaV, Factory Talk, Wonderware, etc.)
- Must be able to read and understand P&ID’s, loop diagrams, process flow diagrams, cause and effect matrices
* Special opportunity to join an established, highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits are offered – The salary is in the $95-140k range.
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|