Our firm has been selected by a Midwest based owner operator to manage their search for a Purchasing Manager at their four diamond flagship resort, located lakefront in central Minnesota. The high standard of service and dedicated staff have made this Lodge a highly awarded and leading destination resort. The resort stretches over 750 acres with 2,500 feet of sand beach, including a golf course, food and beverage, spa, and venue amenities. Additionally, the resort provides year-round activities and experiences for all ages.
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for creating best practices/procedures for purchasing variety of goods/items/resources for the Resort and Camps. Upon revision/creation/circulation, must follow established procedures in ordering, receiving, storing, distributing and payment of items. The successful candidate will be expected to establish and maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry trends and best practices concerning purchasing, market pricing, supplier partnerships, products and material specifications. This position will report to the Managing Director.
- Outstanding attention to detail, organization, decision-making
- Self-starter, innovator, results-driven with ability to meet both short and long term business goals
- Ability to manage time well, meet imposed deadlines and ability to work flexible hours
- Innovative and change driven with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
COMPENSATION: Compensation Commensurate with Experience
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Hotels & Resorts|