Our firm has been selected by a Midwest based owner operator to manage their search for a Resort Manager at their four diamond flagship resort, located lakefront in central Minnesota. The high standard of service and dedicated staff have made this Lodge a highly awarded and leading destination resort. The resort stretches over 750 acres with 2,500 feet of sand beach, including a golf course, food and beverage, spa, and venue amenities. Additionally, the resort provides year-round activities and experiences for all ages.
The Resort Manager is responsible for consistently delivering results contributing to the mission and overall success of the Resort. The Resort Manager will work directly with the Managing Director in efforts to maximize revenues and ensure business effectiveness and efficiencies. They are responsible for all entities of the resort both in partnership with the Managing Director or directly when the Managing Director is absent. The position adheres to all property and company policies and procedures. The person ensures and supports all departments in terms of coverage, scheduling, service and sets goals to promote and improve service of all departments. The successful candidate will be developed for a future Managing Director role within the organization
- Extensive knowledge in resort operations and owner relations required.
- 3 – 7 years of experience managing similar size resort required.
- Full cross training in rooms division and food and beverage required.
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and the ability to build and enforce service culture.
- Strong background in hotel operations, sales and marketing, food and beverage, and financial management.
COMPENSATION: Six Figure Salary Plus Bonus and Full Benefits
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Recently Completed Searches|