Our client is one of the most distinctive resorts in the Tucson area. The resort is a historic cattle and guest ranch that has been transformed into an upscale destination resort. They offer a variety of lodging options that provide guests with spectacular scenic views, a variety of choices of accommodations in a traditional Southwest style, and full modern amenities. Activities at the ranch include horseback riding, guided hiking and biking, fishing, and other outdoor options. The resort has a variety of dining options available including innovative Southwest cuisine. The property features 70 lodging units and ample space for small groups, incentives, family reunions, weddings, and corporate meetings.
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for generating and growing the group sales effort from assigned and self-identified markets. He or she will solicit, negotiate, and confirm new and repeat business through various efforts including strategic mapping of companies and target markets. They will manage inventory through proper selective selling guidelines, so as to maximize occupancy and ADR.
- Two years hotel/resort sales experience
- Strong organizational skills and decision-making skills.
- Must be computer literate, with the knowledge to learn or adapt to new programs.
- Assertive, outgoing and self-motivating individual who is able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skill needed.
TOTAL COMPENSATION INCLUDES COMPETITIVE BASE, PLUS BONUS AND FULL BENEFITS
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Hotels & Resorts|