Our firm has been selected to manage the search for a Vice President of Marketing – North America for a global leader in the attractions and amusement industry. The position is specific responsible for the company’s popular attraction, amusement, and adventure brands. The North American Division of the company consists of 24 sites in 18 locations. The position is based in Orlando, FL and relocation would be required.
The Vice President Marketing will be responsible to plan, direct and coordinate successful marketing (inclusive of sales) strategies through very clear demand, revenue & advocacy generation to ensure that Midway North America is positioned, promoted and marketed to meet or exceed budgeted visitors, revenue, EBITDA targets, and other core objectives. We are looking for a seasoned marketing generalist to develop long-term strategies based on projections and objectives. He or she will set goals and objectives, and determine timelines to meet volume, revenue and profitability targets.
- Minimum four year college degree
- Minimum 7 years of industry specific experience in theme parks, entertainment, or attractions
- Strong background in promotions, public relations, brand marketing, sales, CRM and advertising
- Strong leadership and talent management skills
- Ability to work within a matrix organization, interfacing with staff, regional, and property execs
- A track record of delivering effective and exciting integrated campaigns across all channels
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE: BASE, PLUS BONUS, LTC, AND STOCK, FULL BENEFITS
TO APPLY: Directly e-mail your resume to Kelly Nelson at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Travel, Tourism & Attractions|