Home / Restaurant Division / Human Resources
Restaurant Executive Search in Human Resources
We have completed searches for a wide array of Restaurant industry clients including:
- Panda Restaurant Group
- Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza
- Dominoes’ Pizza
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Caribou Coffee
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Restaurant Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key Human Resources positions. Our placements include positions such as Director of Human Resources and Human Resources Manager.
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Director of Human Resources
The placed candidate is responsible for the administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function for the U.S. corporate offices and bakeries of a popular and growing international bakery brand. They supervised the human resources department staff, developed and maintained human resources systems, analyzed financial reports, and recommended improvements to senior management about employment laws, policies and procedures.
Human Resources Manager
The placed candidates’ responsibilities included the maintenance and evaluation of employee relations for a national frozen treats company. They maintained and studied trends for employee benefits programs, implemented federal and state requirements, and ensured staff compliance of the company policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities included conducting employee orientation and training programs, and analyzing exit interviews.
Qualities of a Great Human Resources Restaurant Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing restaurant human resources executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- The ability to partner with operational leaders in an attempt to create a desired culture which is in syng with company mission, vision, and strategy
- The skills to communicate and create understanding of mission, strategy, and culture within the workforce
- The capacity to assess the skills capabilities and aptitutde of current supervisors, managers, and leaders within the company, and to build training programs that insure the development of future leaders
- Experience in the determination of which employees have the skills, aptitude, and desire to move into other positions with the company
- Proven track record in recruiting and retaining top level talent in all disciplines