Home / Restaurant Division / Sales and Marketing
Restaurant Executive Search in Sales and Marketing
We have completed searches for a wide array of Restaurant industry clients including:
- Panda Restaurant Group
- Sammy’s Woodfired Pizza
- Dominoes’ Pizza
- Rita’s Italian Ice
- Caribou Coffee
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Restaurant Division placed successful candidates in a variety of key sales and marketing positions. Our placements include positions such as Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Advertising Manager, Director of Marketing, Director of Sales, Director of Field Marketing, Director of Sales and Marketing, Director of Advertising, Director of Social Media Marketing, Corporate Director of Marketing, Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Sales, Vice President of Advertising, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
Below is a sampling of completed searches.
Chief Marketing Officer
Our client is a large, publicly traded full service restaurant company. The placed candidate is responsible for leading all strategic marketing efforts.
Director of Advertising
We completed a search for a multi-unit QSR company. The position is responsible for overseeing their advertising and promotional campaigns.
Director of Sales and Marketing
We successfully placed a candidate in a position responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing programs that are targeted toward existing and new markets.
Qualities of a Great Sales and Marketing Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing restaurant marketing executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Proven experience in the development, management, and communication of brand strategies and tactics
- The ability to anticipate and understand changing customer needs
- Consistent performance in terms of increasing market share and meeting or exceeding revenue objectives
- The ability to work in both corporate and field environtment on a concurrent basis
- Proven ability to manage outside advertising agencies and to maintain budgets and achieve timely results
- Experience in developing and managing promotional, public relations, loyalty, and partnership programs
- Knowledge of digital marketing and analysis strategies