Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ CBD practice recruits within the Product Development segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key product development functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Conducts appropriate research for the design and development of new products and processes
- Familiarity with natural product chemistry and herbal supplement products, specifically CBD
- Research and development experience in the food, dietary supplement, or pharmaceutical industry
- Conducts basic analytical testing to support product development
- Tackles open-ended and unfamiliar problems using appropriate methodology
- Understanding of good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and regulations for dietary supplements (DSHEA)
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 55 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful CBD Product Development Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
We completed this search in the Northwest for a rapidly growing CBD manufacturer. The Process Chemist troubleshoots a wide array of synthetic chemistry issues at the bench scale and applies corrective measures when needed. Our placed candidate conducts and documents process optimization studies and applies changes to the modified route, while optimizing processes within both non-GMP and cGMP laboratories.
Our client is one of the largest vertically integrated hemp producers in the county and produces cannabinoid isolates and distillates (CBD). The Food Scientist is responsible for developing new formulations, resolving any challenges or issues during product development, and preparing formulations for commercialization. The position also formulates products while simultaneously considering critical technical issues such as food safety, food stability/shelf life, cost, nutrition, and scalability. Our placed candidate works collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team including personnel from Sales, Quality Control, Purchasing, and Production on new product development and to resolve ingredient and product technical issues.
Cosmetics Research and Development Chemist
We placed the Cosmetics Research and Development Chemist for a leading CBD manufacturing company. The position is responsible for developing products by researching raw materials, formulating new products, and analyzing product formulations. At the time of hire, our placed candidate had over 25 years of formulator experience in hair and skin care, consumer product research and development, and commercialization.
We Can Fill Your Product Development Roles in the CBD Industry
- Director of Product
- Director of Product Management
- Director of Production Operations
- Director of Research and Development
- Food Scientist
- Food Technologist
- Head of New Product Development
- Manager of Research and Development
- Product Developer
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Director of Research and Development
- Senior Manager of Research and Development
- Senior Product Developer of Food and Beverage
- Vice President of Process Development
- Vice President of Product
- Vice President of Product Development
- Vice President of Product Innovation
- Vice President of Research and Development