Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ Healthcare practice recruits within the Ambulatory segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key ambulatory functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Medical practice or clinic management experience
- Passion for providing excellent service
- Knowledge of Studer principles and Press-Ganey, if applicable
- Ability to lead, mentor, and affect change in a friendly manner
- RN degree or a bachelor’s degree in nursing or related healthcare area may be required for certain positions, however, a master’s is generally preferred, with experience in ambulatory or clinic management
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Join the Many Healthcare Companies That Have Filled Their Roles with Bristol Associates
Our Satisfied Clients Love to Share Their Experiences Working with Bristol Associates
“We had a very hard-to-fill position and after an exhaustive search on our part, we could not find anyone. I contacted Bristol Associates and within a few days we had three strong candidates and we were able to fill the position with a quality candidate. I was impressed with the way our consultant understood our needs and could pinpoint people who exactly fit our needs.”
“I can’t say enough good things about Bristol Associates. The firm recruited me for my most recent position and I couldn’t be happier. The position was a perfect fit for me and the organization. Their professionalism and expertise are superb!”
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 55 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful Healthcare Ambulatory Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
Director of Ambulatory Care Clinical Services
We placed the Director of Ambulatory Care Clinical Services for a well-respected teaching hospital on the West Coast. The role directs the clinical and research staff within the 30+ ambulatory programs and clinics. Our placed candidate has a Master’s degree and experience managing high volume ambulatory services in a managed care environment.
A hospital with a 22 bed Level III NICU was our client for this NICU Manager search. The unit has an all-RN staff (about 35 FTEs), sees about 350 patients per year, and does select surgeries. The ground transport services see about 125 patients per year. This unit participates in a nurse floating system that allows NICU nurses to float between pediatrics, PICU, and Newborn Nursery. Our placed candidate manages the staff and operations of the unit.
We Can Fill Your Ambulatory Roles in the Healthcare Industry
- Ambulatory Care Manager
- Ambulatory Care Nurse
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Manager
- Ambulatory Care Services Operations Manager
- Ambulatory Case Manager
- Ambulatory Clinical Area Manager
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrator
- Clinical Practice Manager, Ambulatory Care
- Director of Ambulatory Behavioral Health
- Director of Ambulatory Clinics
- Director of Ambulatory Nursing Services
- Director of Ambulatory Operations
- Director of Ambulatory Services
- Director of Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Executive Director, Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Patient Care Director of Ambulatory Surgery
- Registered Nurse (RN), Ambulatory
- Vice President of Ambulatory Services