Home / Hospital Healthcare Division / Emergency Room Trauma
Hospital Healthcare Executive Search in Emergency Room Trauma
We recruit for magnet hospitals, children’s hospitals, university hospitals, general acute care hospitals, medical centers and critical access hospitals.
Our Hospital Healthcare Division has placed successful candidates in a variety of key emergency room trauma positions. Our placements include positions such as Director and Manager, ED and/or Trauma Services.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Queen’s Medical Center
- Lakeland Health – FL
Qualities of a Great Emergency Room Trauma Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing hospital and healthcare executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills for improving Press-Ganey scores
- Proven success reducing wait-times
- Ability to reduce time left without seeing statistics
- Demonstrated success in budget & staffing management
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with hospital & nursing administration colleagues and physician partners
- BSN or MSN