Founded in 1967, we are a boutique firm with over 55 years of executive search experience. The retained recruitment service Bristol offers includes sourcing, screening, qualified candidate submissions, interview scheduling, and negotiating employment and compensation packages of selected finalists.
Bristol Associates’ Restaurant and Foodservice practice recruits within the Information Technology segment of the industry. Our recruiters in this division place top candidates in a variety of key IT functions. We specialize in senior, executive, and management positions.
Simply put, placing top executives is what we do, and we know what makes a great leader. Below are just some of the qualities and skill sets in this discipline that we look for:
- Delivers integrated enterprise solutions company-wide
- Manages IT budget responsibly while performing necessary hardware and software upgrades
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain positive relationships with staff members and vendors
- Ensures compliance and security of all IT devices and systems
- Experienced in developing, installing, and administering new systems
Are you looking to hire exceptional talent with the skills listed above? Submit an employer inquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch with you soon!
Do these qualities describe you? Submit your resume today to be considered for our current openings.
Join the Many Restaurant and Foodservice Companies That Have Filled Their Roles with Bristol Associates
Our Satisfied Clients Love to Share Their Experiences Working with Bristol Associates
“Bristol Associates helped us to fill over ten positions in a very short amount of time when our company moved corporate offices to its new location. Our Consultant was able to identify strong candidates for even the most hard-to-fill positions. The firm’s customized approach, responsiveness, and extensive network in the field made them an invaluable partner.”
“I highly recommend Bristol Associates recruiting services to elevate your career! The recruiters possess a people-centric approach that goes beyond just matching skills and experience to a job description. With their constant encouragement and guidance throughout the process I was able to land my dream job!”
Why Work with Bristol Associates?
Over 55 Years in Business
We have specialized in executive search since 1967, and are now in our 3rd generation of family ownership.
We have unrivaled industry knowledge in the areas in which we focus.
We provide consultative, individualized service to our client companies. We pride ourselves in conducting our processes confidentially when necessary.
Network of Candidates
With over 1M+ relevant candidates in our private database, and growing every day, we have a strong network of senior-level talent across the board.
Our recruiters value a communicative relationship with our select client companies and candidates, providing updates throughout the search.
Our exceptional lead recruiters each have at least 15 years’ of experience in executive search.
Partner with Bristol Associates
Our Successful Restaurant and Foodservice Information Technology Searches Keep Our Clients Coming Back
Chief Information Officer
Our client is a world-renowned brand that owns and operates themed restaurant, hotel, and casino properties across the globe. The corporation is known for their wide collection of memorabilia decorating their establishments. The Chief Information Officer is responsible for coordinating, directing, and implementing all activities of the IT department. Our placed candidate works closely with the Executive Management team, property IT, and other departments to provide effective technology solutions.
Director of IT Finance
We placed the Director of IT Finance for a top-level QSR (quick service restaurant) brand. The position is responsible for strategic planning for the company’s global IT expansion through mobile device usage and online ordering, management reporting, and execution of a more cost-effective financial plan. Our placed candidate had prior experience in innovation finance and ecommerce.
Manager of Quality Systems
We assisted our client, a popular restaurant chain in the U.S., in their search for a Manager of Quality Systems. The chosen candidate is responsible for preparing and analyzing annual budgets, implementing strategic plans for information technologies, and studying company trends to develop quality products and designs.
We Can Fill Your Information Technology Roles in the Restaurant and Foodservice Industry
- Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Corporate Director of Information Technology (IT)
- Corporate Vice President of Technology
- Director of Cyber Security
- Director of Information Technology (IT)
- Director of Information Technology (IT) Compliance
- Head of Information Technology (IT)
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Information Technology (IT) Systems Administrator
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Director
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Manager
- Manager of Quality Systems
- Regional Information Technology (IT) Director
- Senior Director of Information Technology (IT)
- Vice President of Information Technology (IT)