Our client is a food manufacturer with two locations.
CEO (based in the Los Angeles area) local candidates only please
The CEO will develop new business in all strategic channels including retail and food service, and for both branded and private label food products. He/she will develop new distribution channels and customer segments and will work with the R&D team to develop new products. He/she will extend an already agile and nimble customer-focused organization to reach strategic and operational targets. The CEO will represent the organization in the US and will be its ambassador in relevant markets, as well as to stakeholders and government bodies.
- Proven experience as a CEO in a small-to-medium ($50–75 million) sized high-growth company or VP/General Management experience of a mid-sized company ($150-300 million).
- Bachelor’s Degree and preferably a Master’s degree (MBA)
- Extensive multi-cultural business experience; working for a company with international ownership is a plus
- Proven focus on business development and innovation
- Experienced working with a unionized workforce
* Special opportunity to join an established, highly-regarded category leader.
* Competitive compensation, bonus and benefits are offered
|Job Category||Food & Beverage|