Home / Hospitality Division / Concession Services and Assembly Management
Hospitality Executive Search – Concession Services/Assembly Mgmt.
Bristol Associates’ Hospitality division recruits for senior and executive management positions in the concession services and assembly management industry. Our practice is led by recruiter and Senior Vice President Kelly Nelson.
We have completed searches for a wide array of clients including:
- Live Nation
- HMS Host
- Levy Restaurants
- Bon Appetit
Examples of Completed Searches
Our Concession Services and Assembly Management Division have placed successful candidates in a variety of key positions. These placements include President, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Marketing Office, Vice President Development, Vice President Sales, Regional Vice President, Vice President MIS, Managing Director, and General Manager.
We also specialize in Directors and Managers with responsibility in operations, food and beverage, ticketing, box office, engineering, facility management, event services, culinary operations, executive chef, event sales, luxury box operations, entertainment, and parking.
Below is a sampling of our completed searches.
Our client is the North American subsidiary of a large multi-national concession services company, with multiple locations including airports, ballparks, stadiums, and arenas. They retained us to lead the search for their airport division.
Chief Operating Officer
Our client, located in the Eastern United States, operates convention centers and assembly halls. They asked us to identify top industry talent for this highly visible position. The Chief Operating Officer reports to the CEO and has full operations responsibility.
Vice President Operations
Our client, located in the Northeast, is a company that operates museums and performing arts centers. Heavy emphasis was placed on timely execution, attention to detail, and work force scheduling.
Qualities of a Great Executive
With over 50 years of experience placing food and beverage and operations executives, we know what makes a great leader. Below are some of the qualities and experience we look for:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in specific operations disciplines
- Proven track record with meeting or exceeding targets through planning and time management
- Experience developing strategies that enhance revenue and control expense
- Ability to work with business partner to identify, develop, and implenet solutions for improved performance
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders, including owners, investors, managers, and employees
- Ability to pay tremendous attention to detail
- Demonstrated imagination, vision, innovation, and energy
Hospitality and Travel